LorAnn’s Gummy Mix will become your new favorite way to make fruity and eye-catching gummy candies. From cute gummy bears to crawly gummy worms, the shapes and delicious flavor options are endless for all of your creations!
It's SO EASY to customize your LorAnn flavors and colors (sold separately). LorAnn's easy-to-use Super-Strength flavors pack a powerful punch for all of your candy making needs. Looking for an easy way to fill the mold cavities? Check out our Gummy Droppers (4-Pack) for the simplest way to make your gummies—perfect for kids to use too!
*Mix ideal for fruit Super-Strength Flavors. Citric acid is an important ingredient in gummy candies to help wake up the flavor. Use fruity flavors when making gummies since they complement citric acid best.
Ingredients: Sugar, corn syrup solids, gelatin, citric acid, xanthan gum.
How To Use LorAnn's Simple Gummy Mix
- In a small bowl, add ¾ cup cold water. Sprinkle entire contents of gelatin packet over water and gently mix with a fork until gelatin is completely saturated. Set aside for at least 5 minutes to allow gelatin to bloom.
- In a medium saucepan, add 1/4 cup hot water. Add contents of gummy mix packet and turn heat to medium-low or low. Heat at a slow simmer, stirring frequently, until mixture is smooth and no lumps remain. While mixture simmers, brush sides of pan with a wet pastry brush to dissolve any remaining sugar crystals.
- Remove pan from heat. Once boiling action ceases, add bloomed gelatin and stir until completely dissolved. Allow mixture to rest for 5 minutes, then use a large spoon to remove and discard foamy layer.
- Stir in 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons LorAnn Super-Strength flavoring. Add food coloring as desired (optional).
- Fill mold cavities* and allow gummies to set at room temperature for about 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove gummies from molds. Allow candies to airdry at room temperature (do not cover) for at least 6 hours. Store dried gummies in an airtight container.
*Use of a dropper to fill mold cavities is recommended